UP shoes are made-to-order, which helps us minimize waste and inventory cost, and offer you affordable prices. Your shoes will be delivered in around 14 working-days after we have verified your payment.
- Working-days exclude Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- There may be extensions or delay in the production and delivery time especially during times of high demand.
- Delivery time might take longer for international customers.
Our local and international delivery is both done via a local courier service provider. Your delivery fee will appear in the Confirm Order page, which shows after you have selected your shoes and completed your contact details.
- Customers are responsible for any delivery failure due to incomplete address, no recipient at the address or recipient rejected the delivered goods.
- If for any of the case above the goods are returned to us, customers are obligated to pay the shipping fee for the second delivery.
- UP is responsible for any delivery failure due to mistyped address by our own mistake. If this happens, customers will enjoy free-shipping, which means UP will return your shipping payment.
- UP is NOT responsible for any additional taxes and duties charged. If you decide to refuse the delivery, you are responsible in all fees charged by shipping company – both for sending and returning the product to us.